top of page

Playlist Plugger

Public·915 members

Baník - Sparta Prague live watch 12/11/2023 Sport TV


Match FC Banik Ostrava vs Sparta Prague in the Czech Republic. 1. Liga (11/12/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.


6 - Wins2 - Draws2 - LosesWins - 6Draw - 1Loses - 32. 5Match goals average2. 71. 8Goals scored per match1. 70. 7Goals conceded per match150’Minutes / Goal scored53’View all stats*All tournaments, last 10 matchesBanik Ostrava Sparta Prague PredictionThe decisive moment for betting on our prediction has come. By scrutinizing the current form of Banik Ostrava and Sparta Prague and identifying the pivotal moments, we've discarded the low probability events, and conclude that the most advisable bet would be:Bet on Match: Banik Ostrava vs Sparta PragueBet: Corners - Banik Ostrava Total Over(4. Banik Ostrava36 goalsSparta Prague80 goalsMatch bonuses from partnersBetting Tips: Banik Ostrava - Sparta PragueThis block presents the statistical pattern Banik Ostrava and Sparta Prague based on the latest games. This allows the user to find out the most likely outcomes in a match. Sure things and H2H seriesBanik Ostrava has not won in 12 of the last 13 1 Liga home games against Sparta Prague. Bet:Sparta Prague will not lose1. 27Sparta Prague has taken under 6. 5 corners in each of their last 7 away games against Banik Ostrava. Bet:Corners - Sparta Prague Total Under(6. 5)Banik Ostrava conceded in the 1st half in each of their last 6 1 Liga games against Sparta Prague. AC Sparta Prague, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 45% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Banik Ostrava vs AC Sparta Prague is worth a look. Bet:1 Half, Sparta Prague Total goals Over(0. 5)Banik Ostrava ReviewConsidering the last 10 matches, the home team's statistics are as follows: 6 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws. 18 goals scored and an average of 0. 7 goals conceded. Moreover, at home, the team scores an average of 1. 6 goals per match. Sparta Prague ReviewRegarding the away team, they have 6 wins and 3 losses in the last 10 matches. The team has scored 17 goals, with an average of 1 goals conceded per match. The average number of goals scored away in the last 10 matches is 2. Best OddsThis block provides the user with the opportunity to view and compare the statistics of the Banik Ostrava and Sparta Prague teams in detail based on the results of the last 10 matches of each team. Baník Ostrava - Sparta Prague Live - Fortuna liga Follow the Fortuna liga live Football match between Baník Ostrava and Sparta Prague with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on November 12th, 2023. Catch ... FC Banik Ostrava vs AC Sparta Prague Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-12Match Details Who: FC Banik Ostrava vs AC Sparta Prague Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-11-12, 16:00 Venue: Mestsky stadion FC Banik Ostrava will host AC Sparta Prague at Mestsky stadion on 2023-11-12 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. FC Banik Ostrava, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. FC Banik Ostrava vs Sparta Prague Prediction and Picks today 12 November 2023 FootballMatch PreviewIn the upcoming match of the 1 Liga season we predict a tense struggle between the teams Banik Ostrava and Sparta Prague. We advise you to refer to our prediction to make a reasoned and comprehensive opinion about the match and today's opponents. The match will start on 12 November at 2:00 PM, so you will see the results soon! H2H Stats and Previous ResultsThe direct confrontation record of Banik Ostrava versus Sparta Prague reveals that Banik Ostrava won 5 times, Sparta Prague managed 26 victory, and 10 matches concluded in a draw. They last met on 11 March 2023, with the game ending at 0:3. FC Banik Ostrava vs AC Sparta Prague Football Betting FC Banik Ostrava vs AC Sparta Prague 2023-11-12 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. The user can get acquainted with such detailed statistics as Wins, Losses, and Average total, etc. W1XW2> 2. 5< 2. 5Show moreStandings1. Liga 23/24gWDLGDPForm1. Sparta Prague14112137-11352. Slavia Prague14103125-9333. Mlada1482431-23264. FC Viktoria Plzen1381432-18255. FC Banik Ostrava1473422-12246. SK Sigma Olomouc1473423-1624Comparison StatsThis block compares the results of the last 10 matches between teams Banik Ostrava and Sparta Prague. The section contains statistics for goals scored and conceded, wins and losses, etc. FC Banik Ostrava vs Sparta Prague Prediction and Picks 2 days ago — Live broadcast. Sparta Prague · Review. Prediction. H2H · Odds. Prediction The direct confrontation record of Banik Ostrava versus Sparta ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page