top of page

Playlist Plugger

Public·913 members

[[TODAY@]+] Clermont Foot - Lorient live match 12 November 2023


Live coverage of the Clermont Foot vs. Lorient French Ligue 1 game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and updated stats.


Lorient vs Clermont Foot teams information, statistics and resultsCookies help us deliver, improve and enhance our services. Our site cannot work without cookies, so by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Mobile or small screen device detected! Please choose website version: back to top Lorient soccer, footballLorientnameFootball Club Lorient-Bretagne Sudcountry France Clermont Foot 63 soccer, footballClermont Foot 63nameClermont Foot Auvergnecountry France Lorient France - Ligue 1 2023/20242023-11-12 09:00Clermont Foot 63Clermont Foot 63LorientLorientClermont Foot 63 vs Lorient soccer match Clermont Foot 63 France - Ligue 1 2023/20242023-11-12 09:00Clermont Foot 63Clermont Foot 63LorientLorientClermont Foot 63 vs Lorient soccer match Matches France - Ligue 1 2022/2023 2023-05-27 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2022/2023 2022-08-28 details 62' Saracevic Muhammed-cham-France - Championnat National 2 2021/2022 2022-03-13 detailsFrance - Championnat National 2 2021/2022 2021-10-03 detailsFrance - Ligue 2 2019/2020 2020-02-15 detailsFrance - Ligue 2 2019/2020 2019-09-14 detailsFrance - Ligue 2 2018/2019 2019-02-22 detailsFrance - Ligue 2 2018/2019 2018-09-21 detailsFrance - Ligue 2 2017/2018 2018-01-19 detailsFrance - Ligue 2 2017/2018 2017-08-18 detailsFrance - Division 2 2005/2006 2006-02-10 detailsFrance - Division 2 2005/2006 2005-09-09 detailsFrance - Division 2 2004/2005 2005-03-18 detailsFrance - Division 2 2004/2005 2004-10-15 detailsFrance - Division 2 2003/2004 2004-04-10 details Lorient France - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-11-04 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-10-28 details 61' Zidane Yongwa Ngameni DarlinFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-10-22 detailsFriendly Games - Club Friendlies 2022/2023 2023-10-13 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-10-08 details 79' Zidane Yongwa Ngameni DarlinFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-10-01 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-23 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-17 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-03 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-08-27 details Team form Clermont Foot 63 France - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-11-05 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-10-27 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-10-22 details 10' Saracevic Muhammed-cham-Friendly Games - Club Friendlies 2022/2023 2023-10-13 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-30 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-24 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-17 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-09-03 detailsFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-08-27 details 58' Saracevic Muhammed-chamFrance - Ligue 1 2023/2024 2023-08-20 details Statistic facts of last 10 matches Lorient 1. Clermont Foot - FC Lorient Live - Ligue 1: Football Scores Follow the Ligue 1 live Football match between Clermont Foot and FC Lorient with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on May 27th, 2023. football predictions for today and for future events, offering free advice on all things football. Before we tell you the three essential tips required to make your football predictions successful, you should know that the first step will be to estimate the likelihood of your intended bet being a successful one. Probability 1 X 2, Over/Under 2. 5, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score, football prediction website that guarantees real football predictions on every market available. Every day of the week, our team of expert analysts and statisticians are working tirelessly to guarantee our daily returns on their stake. Check out the latest football scores and todays live results. Football, France: Clermont live scores, results, fixtures Clermont page on Flashscore.info offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Lorient Team Videos - Soccer Next Match vs Clermont Foot 63 (A) · Sun 6:00AM. LOR +258 TOTAL 2.5. FOLLOW. SOCCER FC LORIENT - CLERMONT FOOT 63 (2 - 1) - Highlights - (FCL - CF63) / 2022 ... Lorient vs Clermont Foot Live Scores Get the latest Lorient vs Clermont Foot live score in the Ligue 1 from LiveScore.com. Clermont Foot vs Lorient - live score, predicted lineups and Clermont Foot is playing home against Lorient at Stade Gabriel Montpied on Sun, Nov 12, 2023, 14:00 UTC. This is Round 12 of the Ligue 1. Clermont vs Lorient [LIVE] Score - Ligue 1 (football) [LIVE] Follow the Clermont vs Lorient Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Ligue 1 Match played on 27 May 2023 15:00. 1x2 tips, BTTS (both teams to score tips), Result and BTTS, Correct Score Tips. To offer football expert predictions, there is a lot to consider. Our best tipsters assess a range of criteria when researching a game, taking into account odds value in particular. Check out our free football predictions for today. To view all of our tips for today's games, go to predictions today. Live Soccer Scores and Results - Free Football Super TipsMathematical Football Predictions Football is arguably the most popular sport. Every Sportsbook offers some form of football betting, with most offering odds on minor leagues and competitions as well as the most common. This means that spotting value can be a tough task. Football tips on today's and this weekend's matches. Football tipsters provides in depth information to help you to choose your predictions. 7Average scored goals per match1. 9Average conceded goals per match60%Chance to score goal next match80%Chance to conceded goal next match2Number of clean sheet matches4Failure to score matches8Matches over 2. 5 goals in2Matches under 2. 5 goals in225 min. Time without scored goal96 min. Time without conceded goal 1Number of Clermont Foot 63 wins4Number of Clermont Foot 63 draws5Number of Clermont Foot 63 loses0. 5Average scored goals per match1Average conceded goals per match30%Chance to score goal next match70%Chance to conceded goal next match3Number of clean sheet matches7Failure to score matches3Matches over 2. 5 goals in7Matches under 2. Clermont vs Lorient » Predictions, Odds + Live Streams Oddspedia provides Clermont Lorient betting odds from 11 betting sites on 36 markets. Sportsbooks place Clermont as favorites to win the game at @ 2.1. Check ... 5 goals in235 min. Time without scored goal106 min. Time without conceded goal Team standings France - Ligue 1 2023/2024AbbreviationsMarked rows4champions league qualification6europa conference league playoff Statistics for last 10 matches Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 goals for Lorient onlyOver/under 2. FC LORIENT / CLERMONT - (2 / 1) - R4 - 2022-2023 Match ends, Lorient 2, Clermont 1. 94. Second Half ends, Lorient 2, Clermont 1. 93.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page